Favorite Count Contest!
Who is the favorite Mister Softee? We’re challenging you to prove that you’re better than the rest by getting the most favorites in a month. You have until June 15th to get the most favorites you can. Your current favorite count is not included, only new ones.
We’ll be tallying up your number of favorites every week and providing you all with a leaderboard, so you can work your way to #1. The contest will end on June 15th.
So why participate? Well bragging rights, of course. But we’re also giving our winner
- $150 in Marketing Campaigns on Google and Facebook that will be created by our marketing manager.
- A 1 on 1 social media consultation with our marketing manager (Brittany)
- And a feature in a video and article on the Food Moves Blog.
Favorite Count Leaderboard as of 5/15/18
The more favorites you have the more your consumers will be able to easily follow you. Just ask them to favorite you, its easy, quick and super impactful. Here is the list of your colleagues already killing it on Food Moves.
- Mister Softee of Myrtle Beach - Taso: 79 (Great work!)
- Mister Softee Valley Stream - Orlando Malcom: 67
- Mister Softee - Anthony Fortunato: 22
- Mister Softee Strong - Patrick Wright: 20
- Mister Softee - Anthony Monahan: 19
- Mister Softee - Yasir: 18
- Mister Softee - Paul Skow: 12
- Mister Softee - David Skow: 10
- Mister Softee - Farooq: 9
- Mister Softee - Ronald Bright: 8
Social Media Packet:
We have worked tirelessly to get together a social media 101 packet for you. All you have to do is simply copy and paste into your social media and watch the magic happen! Coming Soon
Getting Started with Food Moves
Food Moves is teaming up with the Mister Softee franchise to provide you with a way to attract more customers and be found in real-time with no additional hardware. All you have to do is follow the first 2 steps to get signed up and your truck on the Food Moves platform.
Best of all, there are zero additional costs to you. Your franchise will be paying for it! Woot.
Step 1: Sign Up
Download the Food Moves App
Create a person account (yes, use your personal email and name please).
Step 2: Fill out this form
Step 3: Download the Training Deck
Last Update: March 5th, 2018
Step 4: Need additional help?
Here are some videos that will help you walk through the application. Come back here for more videos as we continually add to this section.
5 Min Walk-though Video
How to switch between the user side and the vendor side
Step 5: Still Stuck? Need a real person?
Contact us by email
Katie Brown, New Business Development
Joel Cettina, Founder
You can also join our vendor community on slack for chat and quicker response.